Tuesday, June 27, 2017


I've always been a bad packer, meaning it takes me forever to pack and most times I end up packing waaaay to much. But I think that's a problem girls can relate to. So to make things easier for me to make sure I don't pack to much extra or end up forgetting something I make up a list of things I need. So as I'm packing for Stockholm I decided to share that packing list.    

    

  Clothes 
  • A couple of tops
  • 2-3 t-shirts
  • A pair of jeans
  • A pair of black pants
  • 2 cardigans
  • A nicer top/blouse 
  • A jean jacket
  • Underwear, socks etc.
  • Pyjamas 
  • Comfy shoes
  • Flats
    

  Essentials  
  • Passport + cash
  • Toothbrush
  • Make up + make up wipes 
  • Hair brush
  • Camera 
  • Travel battery
  • Jewelry
      

To do before 
  • Charge camera battery & travel battery
  • Change money
  • PACK !! 

Here's just a bit of my list , I'm trying to multitask here so ! But now I need to pack my bags ready .. Haven't even got to my carry on bag yet ! Oh well.. I have time... I think... 

Ohh.. almost forgot , but I got the best new today ! This girl is finally headed back to school in the fall !!! 
AHH ! So excited !!! 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment